- Salary : RM3,500.0 – RM4,500.0 Per Month
- Category: Heavy Industrial / Machinery
- Full Time
- Min Education: Diploma
- Language : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- With min Diploma qualification in relevant field.
- At least 4 years working experience in warehouse operation management.
- Able to work on Saturdays (half day) and standby support.
- Has experience in spareparts management.
- Familiar with warehouse management system such as SAP / JDE / CPLUS will be an added advantage.
- To ensure store (keeping spareparts) is clean, well keep, and secured.
- To ensure all parts are properly inspected to prevent damage or loss and efficiently store and easily retrievable.
- To maintain and carry out established procedure for materials / parts storage and control including updating of any revised procedures.
- Ensure stock level is always sufficient. Carry out inspection of all incoming and outgoing parts.
- Carry out periodic re-inspection of parts and assist stock check.
- To ensure all consignment tools are updated at all times.
- To comply with all prevailing Safety Rules and Regulations of the Company at all times.
- Transport Allowance
- Standby Allowance
- Medical / Hospitalization coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Working Hours (Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm & Sat: 8.30am – 12.30pm)