Best View Hotel
- Salary :RM1,500.0 – RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Category: Hotel / Hospitality
- Full Time
- Min Education: Diploma
- Language : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Demonstrating strong leadership and motivational skills is important for the Hotel Branch Manager when supervising employees.
- Strong communication skills are also essential in meeting the needs of the guests and making sure their stay is a satisfactory one.
- Strong disciplines, commitment, responsible and self-initiated person to lead a team.
- Requires team work and resourceful.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Hotel, to achieve set objectives and targets, formulating, implementing and monitoring strategic policies and procedures.
- Maintaining Hotel standards towards guest satisfaction, providing high standard services, quality assurance and asset enhancement.
- Handle and resolve management / operation problems in a professional manner, ensuring prompts actions at all times, 24 hours on call service.
- Plans, directs and evaluate daily operations, services standards and profitability of the Hotel.
- Be accountable for all relevant product delivery and stock management (e.g. laundry, cleaning materials and bedroom supplies), including setting stock levels, checking, counting, storage, reconciliation and loss investigation.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities.
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximise room occupancy levels.
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues relevant to your area and liaise with third-party contractors as required
- Recruiting, training, monitoring, motivating and evaluating staff performance from time to time.
- To performs any others duties from time to time.
- Report to Operation Manager & Assistant Operation Manager.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Uniforms provided
- Sales Incentive