- Salary : RM2,000.0 – RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Language : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Min Education: Diploma
- Possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Analytical skills, MS Office, MS Word.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in quality control or production field
- Able to communicate and write in English
- Responsible for daily quality assurance checks and tests.
- Attend to customer complaints on quality issues.
- Execute Quality Plan.
- Maintain MSDS, COC, Non-Conformance and Corrective Actions reports.
- Organize test data and results and work closely with Production Chargehand, warehouse supervisor and Materials Department to improve production process, system and product quality.
- Keep track of special quality requirements of customers.
- Answer customer’s Supplier QA Evaluation Forms and other enquiries pertaining to QA quality issues.
- Maintain the ITME and ensure required instruments are duly calibrated
- Working 5 days per week.
- Transportation allowance for petrol
- Medical and insurance coverage for permanent staff
- Uniform provided
- Free parking